Episode 4 - Building a Resilient Digital Core
In this episode, we explore the building blocks to developing a resilient digital core, and how automation helps businesses manage through a crisis. Today’s guests are Abhinav Kolhe, Head of Technology for Intelligent Automation at Cognizant, and Sudhakar Pemmaraju, North American Head for the Digital Strategy & Operations Transformation Consulting Practice at Cognizant. Maintaining continuity and managing through change is an existential challenge, as business processes experience enormous demand spikes. By using process mining to more effectively orchestrate process automation, companies can address both near- and longer-term operational challenges.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. The company’s unique industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant believes that the opportunity presented by technology has never been greater, and because of that opportunity, the company will continue to collaborate with clients to modernize their businesses, making everyday life ever better for them, their customers and the communities they serve.
- Hyperautomation’s key characteristics and components
- Building resiliency through hyperautomation
- Current environment and use cases
- Building blocks for a resilient digital core
- Cassie Kozyrkov, Google DI - https://twitter.com/quaesita
- MIT’s The Download - https://forms.technologyreview.com/the-download/
- Cognizant - https://www.cognizant.com/
- FortressIQ – https://www.fortressiq.com
Brought to you by FortressIQ of hello, Human.