Episode 3 - Rebooting Data-to-Decisions Initiatives
Today’s guest is Doug Henschen, the Vice President and Principal Analyst of Constellation Research. Today Doug will be offering the analyst viewpoint concerning the role of process orchestration in helping companies manage new information, closed-loop analytics, the best integration of technology in both online-based and brick-and-mortar companies, as well as his view of the trends in human-agent teaming.
With the on-going return to business, leading organizations continue to pursue digital transformation and innovation goals even as they seek efficiencies and optimization. These initiatives depend on data, often data at scale, and technology optimization to meet target objectives and achieve the target future state.
Doug Henschen is Vice President and Principal Analyst focusing on data-driven decision making at Constellation Research Inc.. Henschen’s Data-to-Decisions research examines how organizations employ data analysis to reimagine their business models and gain a deeper understanding of their customers. His research also acknowledges that innovative applications of data analysis requires a multi-disciplinary approach starting with information and orchestration technologies, business intelligence, data-visualization, analytics, NoSQL and big-data analysis, third-party data enrichment, and decision-management technologies. Henschen has a Bachelor of Arts, Syracuse University and has been in this field for almost 20 years.
- An introduction to the firm and Doug’s research focus
- The role of process orchestration in helping companies manage new information
- The challenges of closed-loop analytics
- Real-world stories about consulting with different industries
- Prognosis trends around the issue of human-agent teaming and partnership
- The resources Doug uses to stay informed in the world of consulting and data analysis
Brought to you by FortressIQ of hello, Human.